cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Influxdb as Persistence Provider for ThingWorx 9.0

Ilya
7-Bedrock

Influxdb as Persistence Provider for ThingWorx 9.0

I am trying to setup Influxdb as Persistence Provider for ThingWorx 9.1

Where may I get thingworxInfluxDBSetup.sh script? Help says "The thingworxInfluxDBSetup.sh script is available on the PTC Support Portal in the install folder of the software download package". Could you be more precise?

And, may I go with Influxdb version 2.0.3?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:Ilya)

Hello @Ilya 

The InfluxPersistenceProviderPackage is available as part of default installation for PostgreSQL, MSSQL, or Azure SQL.

So which ever default installation you have installed previously if you  go to that Installer > Install folder you can find out thingworxInfluxDBSetup.sh script and other schema scripts too.

Let me know if it resolve your query and please feel free to revert in case you have any further concerns.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:Ilya)

Hello @Ilya 

The InfluxPersistenceProviderPackage is available as part of default installation for PostgreSQL, MSSQL, or Azure SQL.

So which ever default installation you have installed previously if you  go to that Installer > Install folder you can find out thingworxInfluxDBSetup.sh script and other schema scripts too.

Let me know if it resolve your query and please feel free to revert in case you have any further concerns.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

Top Tags