cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Infotable DataShape for MashupGlobalPropertyBinding

jorgeporras
5-Regular Member

Infotable DataShape for MashupGlobalPropertyBinding

How would one go about specifying a DataShape name for an Infotable property defined in the MashupGlobalPropertyBinding property of a Collection Widget?

It's required to specify a DataShape name for the mashup property in order to be able to bind it to an EventsRouter widget input.

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 11.23.08.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 11.22.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 11.22.44.png

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:jorgeporras)

I'm not too familiar with the event router, but it seems to say that whatever data you are passing in, each of those data sources must have the same datashape. Which probably means the Source data services that provide the data?

jorgeporras
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

Which probably means the Source data services that provide the data?

I'm not using a data service for the Infotable I'm trying to bind, it comes from a Collection Widget as a property defined in the MashupGlobalPropertyBinding property of said Collection Widget.

What I would like to know it how to define a datashape name for an infotable in the JSON format required by MashupGlobalPropertyBinding.

jorgeporras
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

Yes, I understand that and have a service to delete rows already. 

What I'm looking for is a way to identify a cell in a Collection Widget that corresponds to a row in an Infotable.

Top Tags