Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input capable list using Repeater widget

Pai, I think I got this working.  However, it appears that I would need to use a button WITHIN the mashup to alert (using Session Updater prop) the parent (that contains the repeater) that a row was changed - and then the parent would process the "selected" row (session prop change event).   

Is there any other way to auto detect a change (row-col) without requiring the user to click the button ?

Hi Vish, I just have the button in the Parent mashup, what happens on the Add/Update is that it will process the whole Infotable, so each row within the Repeater is Added or Updated if necessary.

I haven't tried it this way but you can try using the Mashup Paramenter Changed event. Or the Selected Row changed from the parent.

Pai, it would help if I can look at your example.   I am getting an error when trying to import your example - "Data Table Thing: CGCEMTasksTable has an invalid data shape".  Let me know.  Thank you

Thank you for your help.  I got the repeater widget working for a long input capable list.  If the list size exceeds the repeater widget height, the scroll bar shows up.   If I scroll down and scroll back up, I am loosing any content that was keyed in before scrolling down.  How would I persist the content ?

That behavior doesn't sound right - let me look into it and get back to you.

Re: Input capable list using Repeater widget

Hi Tony,

I am also facing the same problem like  Viswesh Palasur.

"How would I persist the content ? If the list size exceeds the repeater widget height, the scroll bar shows up.   If I scroll down and scroll back up, I am loosing any content that was keyed in before scrolling down."

is there any update on this post?  Thank you.