cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Installing license for ThingWorx 8.2 shows message license can not be entitled

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Installing license for ThingWorx 8.2 shows message license can not be entitled

Hi,

We have installed ThingWorx 8.2 in client's server and have used the software downloaded from our account. After the installation while licensing, we used the client's account and downloaded the license and put it in the platform folder. The license got renamed as successful but when we try to access the composer, it shows a error message that license is not entitiled. 

How can we proceed with this?

Thanks,

Shalini V.license issue.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Shalini,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

To me it seems that the license generated may be missing some features. Our licensing team will need to correct this for you. We can confirm if this is the case by inspecting the generated license file. As I would not recommend posting that file here please create a case with either Technical Support or License Management via the PTC Support Portal. Either team will be able to evaluate the license and determine if features are missing.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello Shalini,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

To me it seems that the license generated may be missing some features. Our licensing team will need to correct this for you. We can confirm if this is the case by inspecting the generated license file. As I would not recommend posting that file here please create a case with either Technical Support or License Management via the PTC Support Portal. Either team will be able to evaluate the license and determine if features are missing.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Announcements

Top Tags