cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is it possible to pass an infotable into a collection widget as global parameter

TS_9588135
7-Bedrock

Is it possible to pass an infotable into a collection widget as global parameter

I am facing the same problem.

Did you find a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've had the same issue in 9.0 and it's a known issue (TW-80435).  To get around it, you can convert your infotable to JSON before passing it to your collection widget, and then in your  collection mashup(s), just convert it back to infotable from JSON.  It's a bit of a pain but it was the only way for me to get it to work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:TS_9588135)

Try using MashupPropertyBinding, and have the key as the infotable name, and the value as the mashup parameter in the row mashup.

TS_9588135
7-Bedrock
(To:Radu)

Is it possible to add it to as a global parameter this infotable?

Because have other data assigned to the mashuppropertybinding that I don't constantly want to reload

by adding this extra infotable.

I've had the same issue in 9.0 and it's a known issue (TW-80435).  To get around it, you can convert your infotable to JSON before passing it to your collection widget, and then in your  collection mashup(s), just convert it back to infotable from JSON.  It's a bit of a pain but it was the only way for me to get it to work.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TS_9588135)

Hi @TS_9588135 

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags