cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Is there a way to find all the locations (i.e. Mashups, Other Things) a service is called?

Timo697
12-Amethyst

Is there a way to find all the locations (i.e. Mashups, Other Things) a service is called?

I am in the process of documenting all the services I created.  I know some are old and no longer used, and I'd like to delete those.  The View Relationships doesn't really seem to help for mashups or service calls from other things.

And, before anyone says, I know that if I documented as I was creating the services, I wouldn't be in this mess.

Thanks for any advice on this,

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Export all as Source Code and then with a Text Editor that supports "Find in files..." search (like Notepad++ if you are on Windows or Sublime Text if you are on Mac), search for the Services names to know where it are used.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Export all as Source Code and then with a Text Editor that supports "Find in files..." search (like Notepad++ if you are on Windows or Sublime Text if you are on Mac), search for the Services names to know where it are used.

Timo697
12-Amethyst
(To:CarlesColl)

Thanks for your response.  I was afraid that was going to be the answer.

Top Tags