cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Is there a way to hide the grid lines for the grid widget

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Is there a way to hide the grid lines for the grid widget

Hi,

I want to hide the lines (cell border) around the cells on a grid widget. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this, or at least give them a colour of my choosing.

TIA

K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:khayes1)

Hi @khayes1,

The lines of the Grid Advanced cells are defined by the "Line Color" setting of the style applied to CellBorderStyle and RowBorderStyle of the Advanced Grid Style Properties.

The row borders will be displayed as dark grey by default but alternatively can be set to white using the line color of the RowBorderStyle.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:khayes1)

Hi @khayes1,

The lines of the Grid Advanced cells are defined by the "Line Color" setting of the style applied to CellBorderStyle and RowBorderStyle of the Advanced Grid Style Properties.

The row borders will be displayed as dark grey by default but alternatively can be set to white using the line color of the RowBorderStyle.

khayes1
13-Aquamarine
(To:c_lowy)

Thank you.

I only had the normal grid widget, but that doesn't have the cell border style. I have imported the advanced widget now & it is working as desired. Thanks for the quick reply.

K

Top Tags