cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Re: Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Soumya,

It looks like that extension is only compatible with ThingWorx versions 7.0 and greater, so trying to import into 6.0, 6.5, or 6.6 will not work.

Meghan

Re: Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Hi,

I have a problem with the new version of March 2017 of the widget PDFExtension.

when I execute the service CreatePDF from the Composer, there's an error:

Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Could not launch browser. Build info: version: '2.52.0', revision: '4c2593cfc3689a7fcd7be52549167e5ccc93ad28', time: '2016-02-11 11:22:43' System info: host: 'ubuntu', ip: '127.0.1.1', os.name: 'Linux', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '4.4.0-21-generic', java.version: '1.8.0_92' Driver info: driver.version: JBrowserDriver

The error in Logs Application:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@75ac754e][message: Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Could not launch browser.

The error in Tomcat (catalina.out):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/webkit/network/CookieManager

at com.machinepublishers.jbrowserdriver.JBrowserDriverServer.main(JBrowserDriverServer.java:74)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.webkit.network.CookieManager

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 1 more

Based on this issue (Linux: can not start the driver · Issue #186 · MachinePublishers/jBrowserDriver · GitHub), I tried to install the package "openjfx" but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I tried to replace some .jar in the widget with new version ones but it doesn't work.

Did you have this error ?

Quang-Dung Ngo escribió:

Hi,

I have a problem with the new version of March 2017 of the widget PDFExtension.

when I execute the service CreatePDF from the Composer, there's an error:

Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Could not launch browser. Build info: version: '2.52.0', revision: '4c2593cfc3689a7fcd7be52549167e5ccc93ad28', time: '2016-02-11 11:22:43' System info: host: 'ubuntu', ip: '127.0.1.1', os.name: 'Linux', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '4.4.0-21-generic', java.version: '1.8.0_92' Driver info: driver.version: JBrowserDriver

The error in Logs Application:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@75ac754e][message: Unable to Invoke Service CreatePDF on PDFExport : Could not launch browser.

The error in Tomcat (catalina.out):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/webkit/network/CookieManager

at com.machinepublishers.jbrowserdriver.JBrowserDriverServer.main(JBrowserDriverServer.java:74)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.webkit.network.CookieManager

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 1 more

Based on this issue (Linux: can not start the driver · Issue #186 · MachinePublishers/jBrowserDriver · GitHub), I tried to install the package "openjfx" but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I tried to replace some .jar in the widget with new version ones but it doesn't work.

Did you have this error ?

I have the same issue. Did you already solved it ?

Hi, Aanjan Ravi​ and Vladimir Rosu, I just imported the wiget, but it doesn't works. I have the same issue than Quang-Dung Ngo​ (below in this threat). Do you have some information for us to solve it? I'm using ThingWorx 8.1.0-b52 Trial Edition.

Hello, I reinstalled Java jdk and it's solved

Hi Quang-Dung,

I'm curious, did you reinstall the same version or another more recent version? Could you provide the version number that worked and the one that did not work in the later case?

Thanks,