cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Issue signing in for Free Trial Thingworx Developer

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

Issue signing in for Free Trial Thingworx Developer

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have a problem signing in for the Free Trial of Thingworx Developer.

After going through all the steps of registration (see attachment), I get the message "Create your account". I do not receive a verification message by email. I have tried several times with different browsers, email addresses and even end devices - without success.

Do you have any idea what could be the reason for this?

Thank you very much and best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel
(To:HG)

Hi all,

Meanwhile, the registration works fine, although I used the same procedure as the days before. The problem seems to have solved itself.

@abjain: Thank you! Obviously I did nothing wrong with the registration, since it now works flawlessly.

@Sharon: Thank you as well! I already have an account. One of my students brought this problem to my attention and it didn't work for me on some days as well.

Best regards
HG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
abjain
13-Aquamarine

@HG : I tried doing it at my end and it was working fine in creating a new account. Were you not getting verification mail? Can you please try again?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @HG.

It has been determined that you already have an account.  You can use this link to reset your password if needed.

Regards.

--Sharon

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

Hi all,

Meanwhile, the registration works fine, although I used the same procedure as the days before. The problem seems to have solved itself.

@abjain: Thank you! Obviously I did nothing wrong with the registration, since it now works flawlessly.

@Sharon: Thank you as well! I already have an account. One of my students brought this problem to my attention and it didn't work for me on some days as well.

Best regards
HG

Top Tags