cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Issues importing ThingWorx Apps Manufacturing

RaulBernardo.PV
11-Garnet

Issues importing ThingWorx Apps Manufacturing

Wave ,

After configuring java I managed to enable an extension process only now I have a problem importing Thing worx - APPS -9.1.1-00 - extension-dependencies.zip.

I managed to do the whole process of enabling the PlatformSettings- Json or extension package by setting everything to true, and also importing the extension MED-61284-CD-091_SP1_Remote-Access-Extension-3-1-4.zip.

Only when you import this extension :ThingWorx-Apps-9.1.1-00-extension-dependencies.zip gives an error. It validates but doesn't matter

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá ,

Após configurar o java consegui habilitar um processo da extensão só que agora estou com problema para importar o Thing worx - APPS -9.1.1-00 - extension-dependencies.zip.

Consegui fazer todo o processo de habilitar no  PlatformSettings- Json o pacote de extensão colocando tudo para verdadeiro , e também importar a extensão MED-61284-CD-091_SP1_Remote-Access-Extension-3-1-4.zip. 

Somente quando vou importar está extensão :ThingWorx-Apps-9.1.1-00-extension-dependencies.zip dá erro .Ela valida mais não importa 

4 REPLIES 4

What are the actual errors listed in the application log?

Hi @RaulBernardo.PV.

In addition to Pai's question, what version of ThingWorx are you running?  Were you performing an upgrade from an earlier release?

Regards.

--Sharon

I am using version 9.1

Translated by Community Moderation using Google Translate

--------------------------------------------------------------------

eu estou usando  a versão 9.1

Hi @RaulBernardo.PV 

Please advise whether you were performing an upgrade from earlier versions of ThingWorx and ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps and provide the ThingWorx logs for the time of the upgrade.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags