cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Issues with Analysis Model manual test TW Analytics 8.1

darcudarcu
9-Granite

Issues with Analysis Model manual test TW Analytics 8.1

Hi,

I am facing issues doing the "manual test" with my Analysis Model.

For some some models (Screenshot(154).png) I am not allowed to fill in values (Screenshot(155).png).

For some other models I can fill in values but then the Analysis Job produces a failure (Screenshot(152).png and Screenshot(153).png). 

Screenshot(156).png shows the Application Log right after the failure.

Previously I experienced issues with the Predictor and publishing Models.

I followed the steps of this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnZSjDmmIac&feature=youtu.be

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

Could you also upload your application.log file from ThingWorx to help me look into this issue further?

Thanks,

John

Hi @jgreiner , 

the Application Log is in attachment.

Hi,

I have some further questions:

• What version of ThingWorx are you using?
  • What version of the Analytics Extensions are you using?
  • Was this the first version of Analytics Installed on the server or were there any upgrades from an older version?

Thanks,

John

Hi @jgreiner ,

the version of the platform is: 8.1.2 b51 while the version of analytics is 8.1 .

I had to reinstall Analytics because of some issues due to the previous installation, I reinstalled the same version though.

No upgrades were done.

Thanks

Hi,

After going trough the log files there was no known issue that matched what was going on.  There was an article that stated that a similar issue was caused with an issue with the extension files themselves getting corrupted.  So perhaps removing the extensions and then uploading them again could resolve the issue.  Steps on the proper order to remove the extensions can be found here.

Also ThingWorx and ThingWorx Analytics 8.1 are both older versions and are actually technically out of support.  I would recommend either upgrading to the current version of 8.5 or starting out with a fresh install of the current version if not too much work would be lost.

Thanks,

John

Top Tags