cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Java SDK Delivery Truck Example

ogcorf74
6-Contributor

Java SDK Delivery Truck Example

Hi - I am attempting to setup the Delivery Truck example fro Java SDK guide. I am still very new to Thingworx and Java development. I have imported the example into both Thingworx and Eclipse IDE.

The DeliveryTruck Client connects and I can see the java application running. So for example 'DeliveryTruck_1 Is Making A Delivery'. However according to the guide, when the truck stops it should update the properties of each Truck 'Thing' in Composer.

However, this never happens. Is there anything else I need to create in order to get this example working?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, in the Composer, are you able to see if the Delivery Trucks are bound in the monitoring section? There should be a green light/circle/bulb next to the entity while the Java application is running.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ogcorf74)

Hi @ogcorf74.

Please let us know if you are still having issues or if the post from @thingw0rxgenie provided some guidance regarding the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags