cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

KEPServer connection to TW WARN Messages

osalinas
4-Participant

KEPServer connection to TW WARN Messages

Hello PTC Community,

I have a TW Server already running on Amazon AWS and  also already connected to a KEPServer installation to send data from a CNC machine form one of our shops.

But even with everything running fine and connected I'm geeting these warning messages on the KEPserver

[WARN] 2017-08-30 19:34:25,538 twSubscribedPropsMgr_PushPropertyList:The property name KEPServerEX_ILQroOsalinas could not be found and was not pushed.

[WARN] 2017-08-30 19:34:45,547 subscribedPropsMgr_Initialize: subscribed property values will not persist to disk while offline because the offline message directory was not set or the offline message store was disabled

Support_PTC_Kepware.PNG

The Thing, App Key and Monitor show that the connection is OK as shown in the following images

KEPServer_Thing_CNC_Demo.PNG

App_Key_CNC_Demo.PNG

TW_Monitor.PNG

And I'm wondering what these messages means and if the WARNING could have an impact on the ability from Kepoware or TW to update the properties from the machine. I've already perfomed a search on the commuity without luck to find something similar.

The version of TW is 8.0.2

Any ideas to resolve or to answer this question are very much appreciated.

Thanks in adavance for your help.

Best Regards

Omar Salinas

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags