cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Kepware Tags Real Time Data Displayed on a Mashup

wsuen
6-Contributor

Kepware Tags Real Time Data Displayed on a Mashup

Hello,

I have a question about having a Times Series Chart widget displaying real time data from Kepware tags. Is this possible to do without using a refresher widget?

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:wsuen)

Hi @wsuen.

You can accomplish this by adding a Time Selector widget.  Then in the widget Properties, you can select the interval to be displayed.  For example, if you wish to see the last hour of data, enter 1 and make sure the IntervalType is "Hours."  Then set the refresh interval (in seconds) to an appropriate value.  This would allow the update to occur without intervention from your users.  You can also hide the widget by deselecting the Visible indicator at the bottom of the Properties panel. 

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @wsuen.

If my previous reply provided the solution to your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

geva
14-Alexandrite
(To:wsuen)

Try getting the data for your trend with the "getProperties" service - which you can set to auto-update (checkbox down in the bottom right when the service is selected).  This should push property updates to the Mashup on DataChange, so you should be able to display the data as it is changing and arriving from KepWare.

Top Tags