cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Kepware Trust certificates

sdelausnay
7-Bedrock

Kepware Trust certificates

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a connection between Kepware and Thingworx using the Native interface. I can connect when I turn on "Trust all certificates" over port 443.

kepware1.png

But now I want to disable this to have maximum security. In the Kepware settings, I have imported the certificate in the "Certificate store/ Trust Store" but with these settings, I still can't connect to the platform with "Trust all certificates" set to "No". I have also added the certificate to the trusted list in Windows but still no luck. 

kepware2.png

kepware3.png

Has somebody experience on this topic? Can't seem to find documents to set this up.

Kind regards, 

Steven

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sdelausnay)

Hi @sdelausnay.

One of our engineers is doing some testing around this configuration option.  As soon as we have more information, we'll post another response here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Is there any news on this topic?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sdelausnay)

Hi @sdelausnay.

Apologies for the delay but we are still working through the configuration.  I am tracking this post to ensure it does not go unanswered.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @sdelausnay.

Just a follow-up to let you know that we are still working through some issues with the SSL configuration.  We sincerely apologize for the delay but will keep this on our radar to ensure it gets a response once we have finished our investigation.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags