cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Label Chart in thingworx 8.5

NBHD207
12-Amethyst

Label Chart in thingworx 8.5

Dear All,

I am using thingworx 8.3 to build my thingworx application, I recently upgraded to thingworx 8.5.4. Everything works correctly except for the label chart widget.

Attach label chart picture before and after upgrade.
Now I cannot select the data when I click on the bar chart.
I don't know why this is happening.

Can anybody help me answer this question?

Thanks and Best Regards.

NBHD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NBHD207)

Hi @NBHD207.

ThingWorx is the platform on which ThingWorx Apps was built.  ThingWorx Apps includes Manufacturing Apps (SCO) and Service Apps (SCP).  You can learn more about them here.

It's very important to keep the versions in sync between ThingWorx and ThingWorx Apps.  Since you have already upgraded ThingWorx, a case may be needed to help you through the rest of the upgrade process.  However, there is no guarantee that an upgrade at this point will be successful, as there as tasks that needed to be completed before upgrading ThingWorx.  Please review these instructions and advise if you would like to move forward with a case.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

Styling was changed in 8.5, maybe is an issue with styling?

If not, could you upload export of entities to test in 8.5?

Thank you,

Raluca Edu 

NBHD207
12-Amethyst
(To:raluca_edu)

Hi Raluca Edu,

Thanks for your reply

I created a test mashup, with a table data created from the service. I use the label chart to display the data in the table, and the results are similar. I can only select row data when I click on the bar chart border. It is not the same as the Thingworx 8.3 . I don't know if this is a bug or just a new chart design on thingworx 8.5.
Please check the attached file.

Thanks and Best Regards.

NBHD.

Hi,

The chart is showing like this in my 8.5.4, I just imported it , did not change anything and I can select bar by clicking on the blue area.

raluca_edu_0-1586963711518.png

raluca_edu_1-1586963794373.png

Please check the Style Properties on your end, maybe there is something changed.

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

NBHD207
12-Amethyst
(To:raluca_edu)

Hi Raluca Edu,

Thanks for your reply

Maybe there's a problem with my thingworx. I have re-updated to thingworx 8.5.4 but still have the same problem.
Can you tell me the difference between thingworx 8.5.4 and thingworx apps 8.5.4?
I updated the thingworx 8.3.9 to the thingworx 8.5.4 but didn't update the thingworx apps. Does this matter?

Thanks and Best Regards.

NBHD.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NBHD207)

Hi @NBHD207.

ThingWorx is the platform on which ThingWorx Apps was built.  ThingWorx Apps includes Manufacturing Apps (SCO) and Service Apps (SCP).  You can learn more about them here.

It's very important to keep the versions in sync between ThingWorx and ThingWorx Apps.  Since you have already upgraded ThingWorx, a case may be needed to help you through the rest of the upgrade process.  However, there is no guarantee that an upgrade at this point will be successful, as there as tasks that needed to be completed before upgrading ThingWorx.  Please review these instructions and advise if you would like to move forward with a case.

Regards.

--Sharon

NBHD207
12-Amethyst
(To:slangley)

Hi slangley,

Very grateful for your help

Thanks and Best Regards

NBHD207.

Top Tags