cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Line and Bar chart together in thingworx 9.1

bhavya
7-Bedrock

Line and Bar chart together in thingworx 9.1

Hi,

Is there any possibility to add both line and bar chart together in thingworx 9.1 version

Attached image for your reference

7 REPLIES 7
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:bhavya)

Hello Bhavya,

Yes it is quite possible. You just need 2 output to showcase on y axis and may be timestamp on x-axis. Few settings that you need are below:

1. ChartOrientation - Verticle

2. Chart Type = Line/Marker

3. SeriesType1 = Use CHart Settings

4. SeriesType2 = Bar ( whatever series you want to show as bar just select "bar" from dropdown)

In attached pic from my, I have 2 lines and 3rd one is bar. So in my case seriesType1 & seriesType2 are going to be "Use Chart Settings" and SeriesType3 is "Bar".

Attached is the output of the settings.

Regards

Shyam

@BABA-SHYAM Thanks for the reply

I achieved this requirement in previous versions using label chart widget. But now i am using TW 9.1 version here we dont have label chart i found bar and line seperate charts.

mnarang
17-Peridot

I am not sure about your exact requirement, but did you check Pareto chart in ThingWorx 9.1?

bhavya
7-Bedrock
(To:mnarang)

Yes i tried but doesnt worked

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

I have tries pareto it works! But didn't try on line/bar chart in 9.1

Regards

Shyam

mnarang
17-Peridot

Can you please explain what issue you are facing with Pareto? Pareto is basically a bar and a cumulative line that is being calculated automatically. if you are looking for a bar and a line together then this can not be done with the new web component-based chart (line and bar). You can try the legacy label chart.
Pareto:

mnarang_1-1620379367285.png

bhavya
7-Bedrock
(To:mnarang)

@mnarang yeah okay i will try with label chart 

Top Tags