cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Line chart disappears as data updates

justinoberle
10-Marble

Line chart disappears as data updates

When I view my mashup, for some reason my line chart disappears whenever my values update. The line chart is supposed to update values but it is static. Not sure why. But, the main issue, is it disappears from view completely after a few updates. 

snip1.PNGsnip2.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:justinoberle)

Hi @justinoberle.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?  What browser are you using?  Do you see the same behavior in other browsers?

Regards.

--Sharon

This is the hosted trial 9.0. Google browser. I just set it to a fixed size instead of responsive and it stopped changing. I am not sure why it did that in responsive mode unless there was something hidden being added to the screen.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @justinoberle.

We have a number of issues affecting charts logged with R&D.  Some of the defects are being resolved in 9.0.1 targeted for release on August 26.

Since you're running a trial version, you may have to install an on-premise version in order to get the upgrade, but you will need a support contract in order to download upgrades.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @justinoberle.

ThingWorx 9.0.1 was released yesterday.  I haven't yet had an opportunity to check the release notes for determining if your issue was addressed in this release, but you can do so here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags