Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading image file in thingworx repository to image widget in mashup

Highlighted

Re: Loading image file in thingworx repository to image widget in mashup

It was a temporary solution. When I display a picture in a Value Display widget, I cant handle the size or fit it the way I do with a Media Entity widget so it was just a work around for the solution I was looking for.

Highlighted

Do you know how can I make the image fit to the value display widget. I can't handle the size of the image as it is taken from any type of device (Smartphone or Tablet).

Highlighted

Can something similar be done with rich text file content? Is there a widget that displays rich text?

I followed Tori's instructions but used LoadText in place of LoadImage and a TextArea widget in place of the ValueDisplay widget. The logic works but what is displayed is not the nicely formatted text but the raw contents of the rtf file ...

Highlighted

Andy, I don't believe you can display an rtf directly on the browser. It needs to be parsed into html and then displayed/ rendered.

Highlighted

Thanks, Anjan.

It looks like there are a number rtf to html converters out there. I just wonder what other community members are using.

-Andy

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________