cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Hi there,

I am using the host free for 30 days.

I have created one dashboard and one user.

I was able to open this dashboard in other devide (tablet). To do it I copied the runtime's link and shared with my tablet.

When I opened the link was requested access credentials and the first time I missed the login and I was able to observe that no message was showed saying for example: "user or password incorrect".

Is there any way to change the login screen?

login.JPG

Regards,

Leonardo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:einsfele)

One of the easiest ways to get a nicer login  screen and interaction is to use an Organization and the FormLogin

<server>/Thingworx/FormLogin/NameOfOrganization

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%2FSecurity%2FOrganizations%2FOrganizations.html

Please do note the impact on visibility, which you can 'turn off' by adding the 'Users' user group to your Org.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:einsfele)

One of the easiest ways to get a nicer login  screen and interaction is to use an Organization and the FormLogin

<server>/Thingworx/FormLogin/NameOfOrganization

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%2FSecurity%2FOrganizations%2FOrganizations.html

Please do note the impact on visibility, which you can 'turn off' by adding the 'Users' user group to your Org.

einsfele
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @PaiChung 

Thanks for your answer.

It helped me a lot.

Regards,

Leonardo

Top Tags