cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Logout and redirect to Form Login

DanZ
15-Moonstone

Logout and redirect to Form Login

Hi,

I have a very basic problem and found some articles and threads about it, but none seems to solve the issue.

I want to create a simple logout in a mashup which redirects the user back to the Thingworx form login. I am using Thingworx 9.2.1 and the standard "Logout" mashup function. The form login isn't a standard mashup so I am using the URL redirect.

Problem is: When I redirect to <hostname>/Thingworx/FormLogin/MyOrg the user can access Thingworx again without entering his username/password. This does not happen if I redirect to a different site (like google.com). But I can see that the user session is terminated in both cases.

I saw this article which try to explain the behaviour, but I did not understand it. And it's basically saying the exact opposite of that what I am observing.

Did I miss something obvious here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:DanZ)

Hi @DanZ.

There is a fix coming for this issue in the following ThingWorx releases:

I'll let you know once these releases are made available.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

@odukiya Could you please help with this?

P.S. A similar question was previously: https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Creating-Multiple-User-Login-in-Thingworx/m-p/706905

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DanZ.

There is a fix coming for this issue in the following ThingWorx releases:

I'll let you know once these releases are made available.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags