cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Mashup Crashing

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Mashup Crashing

Hi 

I am using TWX Platform 8.0+ in Google Chrome Browser. I have 3 mashups under my current project for which I am getting the following pop-up - "Could not load "mashup_name" - internal exception 1". This is not the case in IE though. 

I kindly request to please advise on the work around

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @ketanaga.

Per the case notes, the duplicating function was used to create a copy of the mashup. The copy was then able to be opened in Google Chrome.

If you agree that this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ketanaga)

When you run the debug or developer tools do you see any extra information?

You are saying this is loading fine in IE but not in Chrome?

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Please see below, the alerts and errors I see on the console window when I run the mashup :

1. mashup-vendor-runtime.js?_v=8.5.5:406 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

2.  Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token mashup-common-widgets-runtime.js:461 '}'

3.DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://10.6.58.200:8080/Thingworx/Runtime/jquery.qtip.min.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Yes the mashup is loading fine in IE.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

My best guess is that this is a newer version of Chrome that is capturing something in the mashup/widget that is now considered a potential security threat.

I would submit this information and your mashup as well as your Chrome version in a ticket to PTC support

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Thanks @PaiChung 

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Hi @PaiChung 

Any update on the issue. Is it something which can be resolved using the current chrome version?

Regards

Ketan Agarwal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

As @PaiChung suggested, we would need a case to pursue this further.  I will be happy to open one on your behalf with your approval to do so.

It appears you're running ThingWorx 8.5.5.  You would also need to provide a screenshot showing the version of Chrome you're running.  If you have Firefox installed, it would be a good idea to test under that browser as well.

Regards.

--Sharon

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

Thanks for the follow-up. The Thingworx composer works fine on Mozilla Firefox browser however the problem still persists on Google Chrome. Currently the Google chrome version I am running is  - 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit). I tried downgrading the version to around 79.++ but the issue was still consistent.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan Agarwal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

Please let me know if you would like me to open a case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Hi Sharon

It would be appreciated if you could do that.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan Agarwal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

The case has been opened.  I will track it's status and post an update here once more information is known.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ketanaga.

Per the case notes, the duplicating function was used to create a copy of the mashup. The copy was then able to be opened in Google Chrome.

If you agree that this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags