cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Mashup from Master Mashup not appearing

hjimene3
6-Contributor

Mashup from Master Mashup not appearing

Hey guys!

This is my first time posting something but now I'm getting an error that I've never had (It has worked before). Once I create a master mashup, configure my menu and identify the mashups related to this menu and the master mashup, I try to see the functionality, but I only get a grey screen. When looking at the log, I get a "null" value for the mashup I try to see (log.png). Do you know why I get this message?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbisax
13-Aquamarine
(To:hjimene3)

Hello hjimene3,

have you set the menu property "DrivePageMashupOrBindToMashup" in the master mashup to "Drive Page Mashup" ?

Also you need to set the "Master" property on the involved mashups with your created master mashup.

If you open any of these mashups now the master mashup with the working menu should be displayed too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mukul
13-Aquamarine

Hope you have selected the menu in your menu widget configuration (menu property). Are you viewing the master mashup from the Administrator user only?

?

lbisax
13-Aquamarine

Hello hjimene3,

have you set the menu property "DrivePageMashupOrBindToMashup" in the master mashup to "Drive Page Mashup" ?

Also you need to set the "Master" property on the involved mashups with your created master mashup.

If you open any of these mashups now the master mashup with the working menu should be displayed too.

hjimene3
6-Contributor
(To:lbisax)

Thank you!

I got it working. I forgot to reply to this message!

Regards!

Top Tags