cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Mashup is not really responsive

ErrHud
5-Regular Member

Mashup is not really responsive

Hi everybody,

I created a mashup template that contains a layout with value displays and a shape. When I stretch the displayable screen, the mashup is still ok. But when I shrink it instead, scrollbars appears and the mashup is not responsive anymore. Is there a way to make that the value display and the shape get smaller instead? I know that the font size is not scalable, but even if I put it really small, there is still a lot of white space between the value displays, and the scroll bar appears. This is really annoying, I've been working on this for days. There are some old topic on similar problems but they were all left unanswered. Please if someone could help.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ErrHud
5-Regular Member
(To:ErrHud)

Ok, I got it !

Turns out the problem was with the Template Mashup. I did exactly the same with a normal mashup, and everything scaled up correctly.

Since you can do pretty much the same things with a mashup than with a template, I don't really see the advantages of using a template. Hope this can help someone else !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
seanccc
17-Peridot

Is there any none responsive widget or something which has fixed width/height contained in the responsive mashup ?  like panel , image etc.  

ErrHud
5-Regular Member
(To:seanccc)

no, I only have 7 value displays and 1 shape, each one in a layout container. I have attached a screenshot of the mashup template. Thank you for your response

ErrHud
5-Regular Member

Ok, I got it !

Turns out the problem was with the Template Mashup. I did exactly the same with a normal mashup, and everything scaled up correctly.

Since you can do pretty much the same things with a mashup than with a template, I don't really see the advantages of using a template. Hope this can help someone else !

Top Tags