cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Multiple markers at the SAME location

Willie
16-Pearl

Multiple markers at the SAME location

Is it possible to have multiple markers at the same location?  I noticed that I can only see one marker when they have the same geocode.  I need to be able to see all markers that are located at the same location.  They don't split up even if I zoom in.  I can only view one of the tool tip mashups since the other markers are hidden behind the first one.

Thingworx - 2019-12-20 - multiple map markers at the same location.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Willie.

We don't currently offer this functionality.  However, you can request it via the ThingWorx Ideas site. This will allow others to vote on your suggestion.

The alternative is to write your own extension.  Please refer to this page from our Help Center for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Willie)

Hi @Willie.

It looks like it only shows the active point. Without knowing your use case, one option could be to create a list and use that to select the desired one in the map. 

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

I am trying to display all remote things on a list on the map.  Please see the screenshot below.  The list is shown on the right.  When a remote thing is located in the same location as another remote thing, the markers overlap and I am unable to bring up the tooltip mashup of the markers of the remote things in the same location.

Thingworx - 2019-12-23 - Google Maps - Multiple Locations - Scroll Bar.PNG

Hi @slangley ,

This is what I want it to do:

Google Maps - Same Location Multiple Markers.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Willie.

We don't currently offer this functionality.  However, you can request it via the ThingWorx Ideas site. This will allow others to vote on your suggestion.

The alternative is to write your own extension.  Please refer to this page from our Help Center for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags