cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

My mashup uses 'GetFileListing', and it says that service no longer exists. How do I fix this?

ppulumati
1-Newbie

My mashup uses 'GetFileListing', and it says that service no longer exists. How do I fix this?

The service "GetFileListing", "GetDirectoryStructure", "GetAssociatedFileRepository", "TransferFile" no longer exists error.

What does that mean and how can I solve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Praneetha, is that a File Repository Thing or is it a Remote Thing that extends the File Transfer template? If it is a Remote Thing, is it connected?

Hello Aanjan,

The remote thing is connected. I tried to execute the service and it says

Any suggestions??!!

Did anything change permission-wise? Are you connecting one of the SDKs or is it the EMS? Just to test with, can you try using an appKey associated with an admin-level user to rule out any permission related issues?

Aanjan, Nothing changed from permissions side... we are connecting one of the EMS.

Can you please provide me steps for the test you asked me to do.

Thanks,

Pranitha

Since you are connecting an EMS to your Remote Thing, can you switch the appKey on the EMS to use an admin-level appKey? In that way, it will have admin privileges to run services.

Top Tags