cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Need to change Datetime according to the time zone.

vsingh1
1-Newbie

Need to change Datetime according to the time zone.

Hi,

I am working on a service which takes the date time as input but the service runs in the server time and The date time widget pick up the browser time. Due to which I an not getting appropriate data while i export the data by using Data export widget. Suppose I am selecting the 7 June 2017 Time 00:00:00 in my datetime picker but the locale time is different So the service take it as 6 June 2017 2:30:00 AM. Is there any way So that i can provide my browser time in the service.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not OOTB, if you need to deal with TimeZones you will have to customize widgets and add Server Side TimeZone features.

This is a long missing feature on TW.

We had to built everything as our solution it's TimeZone aware ( we have Things all over the World and everything must work on it's TimeZone, not User's TimeZone ).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not OOTB, if you need to deal with TimeZones you will have to customize widgets and add Server Side TimeZone features.

This is a long missing feature on TW.

We had to built everything as our solution it's TimeZone aware ( we have Things all over the World and everything must work on it's TimeZone, not User's TimeZone ).

Thanks Carles..!!

Announcements

Top Tags