cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

New Grid Widget gone, restarted tomcat but the grid is still missing.

randerson-3
14-Alexandrite

New Grid Widget gone, restarted tomcat but the grid is still missing.

This same thing(Link) has just happened to me on ThingWorx 9.4.4, no grid widget is available. Did you just restart Tomcat?

I restarted tomcat but the grid is still missing.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @randerson-3 

Is the grid widget not available when you try to create a new mashup or it has been removed from the already existing mashups?

Do you have any custom extension present in your system ? Sometimes some custom extension can cause this issue.

Can you please also try the inspect on the mashup to check any console related errors there?

Thanks

randerson-3
14-Alexandrite
(To:bchaudhary)

Good afternoon @bchaudhary ,

The strange thing is that this morning the grid widget is showing up again. But this did not happen immediately after reboots of tomcat, so I am not sure what fixed it.

It was missing from the composer when creating or editing existing mashups. But it was still there on runtime. So as long as the mashup was not edited and saved then the grid would remain in runtime.

We do have some extensions installed. Some of the more standard extensions like Twilio, Mail, CSV parser, and a few others. But as I say the widget is now available again.

Yes, from the link you referenced, the server restart fixed the issue. Restarting the tomcat service after the update install did not fix the issue. When updating to 9.4.3 we did not see this issue.

Top Tags