cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

No ThingWorx hosted trials anymore?

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

No ThingWorx hosted trials anymore?

Dear PTC Community,

since yesterday I can not find the possibility to create a hosted trial in Thingworx anymore (see attached).

Are there currently any issues or is it just me not seeing it anymore?

Thank you very much and best regards

HG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:HG)

Hi @HG

Per our private discussion, as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@HG 

As per the information in this community post it seems in active response to protect our customers during the Log4j vulnerability incident, our hosted trials are temporarily down.

Did you already have a running trial instance which you are unable to access or are you unable to create a new one since yesterday?

Regards,

Sachin Sharma

Thank you for your feedback, Mr Sharma!

I have a trial running which I cannot access. Starting new trials does not seem possible either.

Can you estimate if access will be possible again soon?

Best regards

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:HG)

Hi @HG

Per our private discussion, as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags