cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Not able to sign in into thingworx composer 7.2 in dev zone with my credentials

magrawal
1-Newbie

Not able to sign in into thingworx composer 7.2 in dev zone with my credentials

Hi,

As title itself stated I am trying to sign in into thingworx composer of dev zone after updation of foundation server to 7.2 with new given password but its nighter signing inn my composer nor giving any error.

I am trying to signing in to ip address given by thingworx foundation server.

then I supplied credential as:

username: Administrator

Password: given by thingworx foundation server

Thanks,

Meenakshi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please go to the http://developer.thingworx.com/dashboard and start Foundation server and then try to login. Please don't try to directly  use the IP before starting the foundation Server. I am not sure if there is any time limit after whichit will get shut down , but it got in my case .

I faced the similar issue , tried after starting the Foundation Server and it works .

Let me know , if it helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please go to the http://developer.thingworx.com/dashboard and start Foundation server and then try to login. Please don't try to directly  use the IP before starting the foundation Server. I am not sure if there is any time limit after whichit will get shut down , but it got in my case .

I faced the similar issue , tried after starting the Foundation Server and it works .

Let me know , if it helps.

yeah it worked.
don't know the reason how it launched foundation server now because when I tried to launch foundation server before it was throwing error of : null organization name, so I was trying to login by direct IP address and it was not letting me into thingworx.
btw Thanks

Top Tags