cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Not able to view navigate app tiles in LandingPageAccessAppMashup

imshaikh
5-Regular Member

Not able to view navigate app tiles in LandingPageAccessAppMashup

I am using Thingworx 8.1.1 war file and acquired licenses for navigate and Twx (attached image of the licenses acquired in Licenses.jpeg).

I have two apps imported in Twx and which are viewable in Twx 8.0.1, but in Twx 8.1.1 on LandingPageAccessAppMashup I am not able to see any app tiles. I have added 'Administrator' to two navigate user groups available but still I am not able to view those apps.

In help document I found some information written regarding licensing as,

"ThingWorx 8.1 and later requires that a instance-specific license activation ID is added to the platform-settings.json file that is located in the ThingworxPlatform folder. Multiple IDs must be separated by a comma. Activation IDs are provided in the entitlement letter or via the Manage Licenses section of the PTC Support Portal"

I have attached licenses I am able to see in Licensing Sub-system in attached image 'LicensingSubSystem.jpg'.

Anyone has any idea about what value we need to mention in platform-settings.json file? or how can we view those apps?

Thanks in advance,

Imran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptc-4545853
5-Regular Member
(To:imshaikh)

Imran,

Have you verified that the version of Navigate is compatible with TWX 8.0.1? This would likely need deeper investigation so logging a TS case would be prudent.

~Bibek

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ptc-4545853
5-Regular Member

Imran,

Have you verified that the version of Navigate is compatible with TWX 8.0.1? This would likely need deeper investigation so logging a TS case would be prudent.

~Bibek

imshaikh
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4545853)

Hi Bibek,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I checked my Twx version and license file, and they were having different versions.

The issue is resolved now; thanks.

Regards,

Imran

ptc-4545853
5-Regular Member

Thats great! Thank you Imran for confirming!

Top Tags