cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

OPC UA Client by Labs: Extension for arrays and method call

nanpat
4-Participant

OPC UA Client by Labs: Extension for arrays and method call

Hi,

I have two questions for the OPC UA Client by Labs.

1. How can I address arrays in the configfile for the OPC UA Client?

2. It is intended that OPC UA Client will also support method calls ofn the OPC UA Server?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:nanpat)

Hi @nanpat.

Unfortunately, the OPC UA Client extension is not supported by PTC, but perhaps someone else in the community has experience with the functionality you need.

As an alternative, you could use the marketplace extension as a starting point for creating your own extension with the functionality you need.  Refer to the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide  for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:nanpat)

Hi @nanpat.

Unfortunately, the OPC UA Client extension is not supported by PTC, but perhaps someone else in the community has experience with the functionality you need.

As an alternative, you could use the marketplace extension as a starting point for creating your own extension with the functionality you need.  Refer to the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide  for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

nanpat
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Thanks for the quick answer.

That's really a pity. I hoped for something like the functionality like the ODataConnector.

Top Tags