cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

On-premise Thingworx Server

sean_textree
5-Regular Member

On-premise Thingworx Server

We have a on-premise thingworx server. 

The Experience Service is installed and operated on the Thingworx Server.

I have three questions.

1. Can I lock permissions on published projects?

For example, user must authenticate when scanning a thingmark.

2. Where is the location of the thingmark image file on the local server?

3. Can I change the location of a project that is published to the Experience Service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:sean_textree)

@sean_textree  Please review the details below -

1. Can I lock permissions on published projects? -- You can set project configuration -> Info-> Access --> Requires Authentication and then publish.

2. Where is the location of the thingmark image file on the local server?The ThingMark itself is not published with the project and only the vuforia target is published.

3. Can I change the location of a project that is published to the Experience Service? Configuration parameter- reps.store in ES configuration.json Default path on Linux: /srv/ptc/studio-es/reps Windows: C:\ptc\studio-es-store\reps 

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:sean_textree)

@sean_textree  Please review the details below -

1. Can I lock permissions on published projects? -- You can set project configuration -> Info-> Access --> Requires Authentication and then publish.

2. Where is the location of the thingmark image file on the local server?The ThingMark itself is not published with the project and only the vuforia target is published.

3. Can I change the location of a project that is published to the Experience Service? Configuration parameter- reps.store in ES configuration.json Default path on Linux: /srv/ptc/studio-es/reps Windows: C:\ptc\studio-es-store\reps 

-Durgesh

Top Tags