cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

OpenStreetMap Widget Styling

Fuegosan
1-Newbie

OpenStreetMap Widget Styling

I would like to use the OpenStreetMap Widget with custom styling, instead of using blue for water i would like it to be black etc to match closer to the dark theme we are using.

Using Google Maps Widget is not an option as it has a cost associated Per Click. 

Can this be done through some custom CSS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Fuegosan)

Hi @Fuegosan.

The widget available through the Marketplace does not support styling, and unfortunately it is not supported by the ThingWorx team.  You might be able to customize the widget but we would not be able to provide any guidance, if needed.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Fuegosan)

Hi @Fuegosan.

The widget available through the Marketplace does not support styling, and unfortunately it is not supported by the ThingWorx team.  You might be able to customize the widget but we would not be able to provide any guidance, if needed.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Fuegosan.

If my previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags