cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

PTC Navigate Installation error

bpriya.s
1-Newbie

PTC Navigate Installation error

Hi,

I have been trying to install PTC Navigate on Thingworx 6.5 . The PTCNavigate.pdf guide says the required version is Thingworx 6.5 only. But when trying to import PTC-Navigate-Framework.zip the below error pops up. I do not want to install TW 7.1 as it comes only with PostgreSQL.

NavigateImportError.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vgala
1-Newbie
(To:bpriya.s)

Seems the guide you are referring to is old one. Navigate framework extension 1.1 requires Thingworx 7.1.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Aanjan
9-Granite

Banu Priya, where did you download the Navigate extension from?

I downloaded it from support.ptc.com

vgala
1-Newbie

Seems the guide you are referring to is old one. Navigate framework extension 1.1 requires Thingworx 7.1.

if you are downloading most recent datecode of navigate app from support.ptc site then in read me file check below link which point out to Navigate guide 1.2

http://help.ptc.com/navigate/1/en/

in this page check below

see PTC Navigate Guide. mention about Thingworx7.1 platform.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone provide the link to download ptc-navigate-framework.zip extension file.

I tried a lot but unable to find that.

I really need that.

Thanks.

Hi Prashant,

Please check PTC software downloads page and under product category "PTC Smart Connected Applications" navigate to "Release APPs" list and you will be able to find what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Vivekom

Top Tags