cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Panels not expanding, when used Expand/Collapse Sidebar

GSPatil
11-Garnet

Panels not expanding, when used Expand/Collapse Sidebar

Hello experts, I have used responsive mashup for project, and used collapsing/expanding feature of side bar. I have also used panels as shown in attached screenshots, but facing issue when Side bar is hidden/collapses Shown in Blue circles. can anyone suggest how I can resolve this issue? I am aware of Panels are not responsive and for the labels on the panel I used panel on panel technique. Please suggest how can I make panels responsive for when sidebar is collapsed. Also I am when I try to copy all widgets of first column to next blank column I am getting scroll bars. as shown in Red circles.

@slangley 

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:GSPatil)

Hi @GSPatil.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  The issue with the scrollbars is apparent, but we're not clear on what the issue is with the blue circles.  Can you clarify?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hey Slangley,

Thanks for your reply, this was regarding the responsiveness of panels when side bars is collapsed. I have used Contained mashup and over it I have placed panel on panel and then the Labels, so it resolved this issue. 

This way I have to use 8 contained mashups for all 4 label fields

You can suggest if you have more suggestions on it

Regards;

Ganesh 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @GSPatil.

We still need to know which version of ThingWorx you are running.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags