cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Pass an infotable as a mashup parameter to another mashup

AndreaSteyn
11-Garnet

Pass an infotable as a mashup parameter to another mashup

Hi guys,

I am trying to send an infotable to another mashup using the collection widget.  I bind data from the selected row of a grid to this collection widget.  I then want send the selected row data as an infotable to my other mashup in the collection widget.  I can't figure out what the javescript needs to look like to be able to do this. For a parameter its quiet straight forward:

{"Parameter":"Parameter}

I tried the following for an infotable format but it does not seem to be working. If anyone can help.  I add this to the javascript in the "MashupPropertyBinding" property of the Collection Widget.

{"InfoTable": {
"dataShape": {
"fieldDefinitions": {
"AssetName": {
"name": "AssetName",
"baseType": "STRING"
},
"StartTime": {
"name": "StartTime",
"baseType": "DATETIME"
},
"EndTime": {
"name": "EndTime",
"baseType": "DATETIME"
},
"ResponsibleParty": {
"name": "ResponsibleParty",
},
"Status": {
"name": "Status",
}
}
},
"rows": {
"AssetName": "AssetName",
"Status": "Status",
"StartTime": "StartTime",
"EndTime": "EndTime",
"ResponsibleParty": "ResponsibleParty"
}
}

}

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Andrea,

I wanted to reach out to find if you were able to find a resolution for this matter. If you were able to find a solution posting a reply here with the details would be greatly appreciated.This will help other community members who are facing the same or a similar issue.

I think MashupPropertyBinding property must be provided with "A JSON string must be given that associates the infotable field names with mashup parameters so that the data gets passed through"

see if this helps

for ex- 

{"events":"eventsName","min_temp":"minTemp","max_temp":"maxTemp","precipitation":"precipitation","image":"image","wind":"wind","sourceType":"sourceType","date":"date","week":"week","id":"rowId"}

Top Tags