cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Passing Timestamp from Grid Widget and updating date picker widget on another service to match

Ecko665
11-Garnet

Passing Timestamp from Grid Widget and updating date picker widget on another service to match

Hello, I am working on a project and looking for some advice.

I am trying to pass a time stamp value from a row of a Main Event grid widget and use that stored time stamp as the input to a date/time picker widget on another diagnostic tab on the same mashup with an ability to drill down +/- 5 hours to view events from the original time stamp.  So a 10 our window from when the event occurred.

Example.

A customer clicks on an event in the grid table which has a time stamp.  From there, they can then select further tabs on the same mashup which also have their own date/time widgets to diagnose events.  Once a row is selected on the Main Event Grid Widget, I would like to pass that same time stamp into into the other tabs date/time picker along with updating a start time of - 5 hrs, and the end time of + 5 hrs from the chosen row above.

Please let me know how I can accomplish this.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:Ecko665)

Hi,

So if I understand correctly, you have a Grid with a datetime value that, once selected, you want to pass it to a datetime picker. If so, you can simply extract the datetime value like this: From the service that populates the grid, you choose Selected Row(s) and then choose the attribute that represents the datetime object, and you drag it as an input to the datetime picker.

Is this what you're looking for?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:Ecko665)

Hi,

So if I understand correctly, you have a Grid with a datetime value that, once selected, you want to pass it to a datetime picker. If so, you can simply extract the datetime value like this: From the service that populates the grid, you choose Selected Row(s) and then choose the attribute that represents the datetime object, and you drag it as an input to the datetime picker.

Is this what you're looking for?

Ecko665
11-Garnet
(To:Radu)

Hi, Thanks for the update.

This is along the lines of what I wanted to do and at moment I have it working as expected.

Thank you.

Top Tags