cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Permissions issue - Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetEntityList

Michail
9-Granite

Permissions issue - Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetEntityList

Hi all, I'm having difficulties with a mash-up which triggers services from a particular thing (servicesThing). A script which calls GetEntityList service could not be initiated.

I'm getting the following error:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@59f92085][message: Execution error in service script [servicesThing getEntityList] : Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetEntityList in EntityServices Cause: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetEntityList in EntityServices]

In the servicesThing permissions section, "All Properties, Events, and Services" has an appropriate group assigned to. In addition, "Property, Service or Event Overrides" was set as below

The code works when logged in as Administrator. It was initially developed on another server with multi-tenant ThingWorx platform (version 6.5). Having moved to another server, non multi-tenant, version 7.3.5, permission problems arose. I'd be grateful for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:Michail)

You would need a few additional permissions here. Your user would need permission on EntityServices resources as well as platformsubsystem and alertfunctions. You may look into setting up a System user for convenience: The use of System User

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:Michail)

You would need a few additional permissions here. Your user would need permission on EntityServices resources as well as platformsubsystem and alertfunctions. You may look into setting up a System user for convenience: The use of System User

Top Tags