cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Predictive Analytics

anikasingh748
4-Participant

Predictive Analytics

Hello, I have a model deployed from creo to ThingWorx Analytics Manager using Creo product insight extension for ThingWorx and I am also able to send data from creo to ThingWorx and vice versa.
Now my question is that how to do predictive Analytics using the data which is coming from creo to Thingworx. Also, can we use the same model which gets deployed when we publish sensor or model from creo?
Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3

@anikasingh748 ,

Thank you for your post to the PTC Community.

Can you provide the following information, to help us better understand your question:

• What version of ThingWorx Analytics Server are you using?
  • What version of ThingWorx Platform Server are you using?
  • Is the data and model you are using Time-Series?

Have you had the opportunity to review the HelpCenter topic around CreoInsight?

http://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/usascii/#page/assembly%2Finstrumented_assemblies%2FProduct_Insight_Overview.html

Have you reviewed the HelpCenter Documentation on Feeding simulated data through Analytics Manager for a flow of how to get sensor data into a model?

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_8/#page/analytics%2FAnalysisServices_SimulationDataFramework.html

Regards,

Neel

anikasingh748
4-Participant
(To:nsampat)

Hi @nsampat,

PFB the answer of questions which you asked:

• What version of ThingWorx Analytics Server are you using?: I am using ThingWorx Analytics extension 8.2.2 and creo product Insight Thingworx extension 8.2.3. So, here I am using only Analytics manager Analysis models, Analysis events,  and Analysis Providers. 
  • What version of ThingWorx Platform Server are you using?: ThingWorx 8.2.5
  • Is the data and model you are using Time-Series? The model which has been deployed the creo using the Creo Insight extension, we are using for now for sending the data from ThingWorx to creo and then from creo to ThingWorx. The data is in time series format.

So, now how to use the predictive analytics using the Analysis Manager

Thanks and regards,

Anika

@anikasingh748 ,

Thank you for the details.

We do not have any direct guides on what you are requesting, but a more general documentation resources available. Below you can find some basic how-to guides on how to use Predictive Analytics in Analytics Manager:

HelpCenter - How Predictive Scoring Works

There is a basic tutorial for Time-Series on that page.

Creating Template for Thing, And Configure Analysis Event for Real-Time Scoring via Analytics Manager

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags