cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Previous Versions of Thingworx Marketplace Extensions (MYSQL_ExtensionPackage)

sbailie
1-Newbie

Previous Versions of Thingworx Marketplace Extensions (MYSQL_ExtensionPackage)

Hello,

I am replicating a Thingworx installation and I require the following extensions (also see attached jpeg):

NameDescriptionVersionVendor
CSVParser_Extensions

CSVParser Extensions

ThingWorx Customer Service

Mail_Extensions

Mail Extensions

MYSQL_ExtensionPackage

MySqlServer Extension Created by File Uploader

As I am replicating an existing Thingworx installation and solution, I need to install Thingworx 7.2 and I need the previous versions of the extensions, for compatibility reasons:

• Mail_Extensions: Thankfully the previous versions are available on the marketplace, (https://marketplace.thingworx.com/tools/csv-parser), so I can download 2.0.0.
  • CSVParser_Extensions: Although there are no previous versions available on the marketplace, (https://marketplace.thingworx.com/tools/mail-extension​), the current version is 4.0.1, so I hope such a minor change would cause any compatibility issues. (But will not be able to test until I have all three and can successfully import).
  • MYSQL_ExtensionPackage: I can find no record of this extension either in the marketplace or online, but it was made by Thingworx Customer Service.

Can you please supply me with a copy of MYSQL_ExtensionPackage 1.0.0​?

Failing that, if anyone could give me any information on this extension, it's purpose and it's availability, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sbailie)

Hi @sbailie sorry for this inconvenience I'm checking if this has been removed on purpose. In the meantime may be you could still have your MySQL DB connected using the JDBC Connector Extensions. Essentially it allows you to import the any JDBC driver and have external DB connectivity from ThingWorx.

Hope this can help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi @sbailie sorry for this inconvenience I'm checking if this has been removed on purpose. In the meantime may be you could still have your MySQL DB connected using the JDBC Connector Extensions. Essentially it allows you to import the any JDBC driver and have external DB connectivity from ThingWorx.

Hope this can help.

Hi!

Thanks for your response! I discovered the source of the "MYSQL_ExtensionPackage 1.0.0" extension. It is from the "Mail&SQL" extension that is used in the introduction to TWX training course on PrecisionLMS. I believe it has the same functionality as extensions currently available on the Marketplace (Database and Mail Server), but a previous developer has import that specific package into our solution.

I was able to get sorted, Thanks for your help :D

Hi there,

Thanks for your response! I discovered the source of the "MYSQL_ExtensionPackage 1.0.0" extension. It is from the "Mail&SQL" extension that is used in the introduction to TWX training course on PrecisionLMS. I believe it has the same functionality as extensions currently available on the Marketplace (Database and Mail Server), but a previous developer has import that specific package into our solution.

I was able to get sorted, Thanks for your help :D

supandey
19-Tanzanite

@sbailie thanks for the update and glad it helped. :)

supandey
19-Tanzanite

@sbailie You can download the extension from Relational Databases Connectors, i also missed that this was actually made available under this package which contains bunch of other JDBC connector extensions.

Top Tags