cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PrintButton Extension project Error

UY_9515947
6-Contributor

PrintButton Extension project Error

hi,

I had followed the steps mentioned in the following thread: 

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/PrintButton-Extension-project/m-p/532671

but whenever I click the Print button, It result into opening a new Tab which is stuck in loading state. and there is no content or any web url in the Tab.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

see the attached snapshot:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:UY_9515947)

Hi @UY_9515947.

Since this is not a PTC-provided extension, we're unable to provide support for it.  Perhaps someone else in the community can provide assistance.

In addition, you may want to vote for this idea on the ThingWorx Ideas page.  The more votes received, the greater the possibility that it will be included in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:UY_9515947)

Hi @UY_9515947.

Since this is not a PTC-provided extension, we're unable to provide support for it.  Perhaps someone else in the community can provide assistance.

In addition, you may want to vote for this idea on the ThingWorx Ideas page.  The more votes received, the greater the possibility that it will be included in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags