cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problem Industrial Connectivity with Fanuc 30i

ljam
9-Granite

Problem Industrial Connectivity with Fanuc 30i

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to connect Fanuc 30i-A PMC with Industrial Connectivity. The failure is the next:

I selected the appropiate channel and device, I downloaded Fanuc focas library I and II and I installed on Windows System32 folder, but the problem continue. Anyone knows about these libraries or how to connect with Fanuc PLC/CNC?

Thank you in advance

BR,

Luis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vangne
16-Pearl
(To:ljam)

@ljam  

Please check this article to get more information regarding the required libraries when using the Fanuc Focas Ethernet Driver in ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity.

You may also refer this guide for more information thingworx-industrial-connectivity-guide

Thanks,

Vibhuti 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ljam
9-Granite

Sorry I forgot upload the image of this error.

vangne
16-Pearl

@ljam  

Please check this article to get more information regarding the required libraries when using the Fanuc Focas Ethernet Driver in ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity.

You may also refer this guide for more information thingworx-industrial-connectivity-guide

Thanks,

Vibhuti 

Top Tags