cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Progress gauge for machine state

SO_9699370
10-Marble

Progress gauge for machine state

Hi All,

I am using progress gauge to show shift advancement as well as machine state. To explain clearly my thought I am taking an example of machine running an 8 hour shift in which runs for 4 hours goes down for half an hour, starves for next half hour and starts producing. So as of now we see 5 hour of machine time which include 4 hours run time, half an hour downtime and half an hour starving time. 

Now I am looking to shows various states of machine in different color and with respect to advent in the shift time. I am attaching a sample screen shot of my functionality. I want to show this on a progress gauge. I am receiving the machine state as 1-warning, 2-Running, 3-Planned downtime. 4-Unplanned downtime and 5-unavailable.

I used a progress gauge assigned data and did state formatting but no luck. Can you Please help me with this?

Kind Regards

SO

Kind Regards
SO
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SO_9699370)

Hi @SO_9699370.

We believe that the inner ring may be layered, but if you can provide a link to the demo or the name of the person who provided the demo, we can follow up for more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
suverma
12-Amethyst

Hi @SO_9699370 

It looks like there is no Style Feature to change color of ring depending on a State Format in Progress Widget. Can you let me know you Thingworx version.

Also, I found one more community link about customizing Progress Widget, please see if this helps:

How to customize progress gauge 

Hi @suverma 

I am using thingworx 9.1. Well getting in a single color is what I am able to do (like above 75 is green, below 75 but above 50 is amber and below 50 is red). I am just curious how did the gauge widget managed multiple color based on state in the same flow. Also I don't know if that's a gauge widget in the image that I attached.

Kind Regards

SO

Kind Regards
SO
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SO_9699370.

Have you set up the needed state formatting to be used with the Progress Gauge widget?  

You said you didn't know if the image you provided was a gauge widget.  Where did the image come from?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley

I tried setting the state but not luck, state changes the color of the gauge entirely while I need to it show only a certain patch when the state changed until a new state changed happened. I saw the image in PTC demo of manufacturing app (I have attached the screen shot for reference). It will be great if you can look at the mashup and get back with widget name and its usage, it will be really heplful. 

Thanks in Advance

Kind Regards

SO

Kind Regards
SO
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SO_9699370.

We believe that the inner ring may be layered, but if you can provide a link to the demo or the name of the person who provided the demo, we can follow up for more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley

Yes its multi-layered progress gauge where we need to pass value individually keeping the background transparent.

Regards

SO

Kind Regards
SO
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SO_9699370.

It's not clear to me if you still have an issue.  The solution that was marked was just an observation on our part.  Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags