cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Progress gauge import failed in Thingworx 9.1

sonali1
6-Contributor

Progress gauge import failed in Thingworx 9.1

Hi, 

I was trying to import the Progress gauge in the Thingworx platform 9.1 with postgres as Persistence provider. I am getting below error 

The extension 'ProgressGauge_ExtensionPackage' version [2.0] must match the "major.minor.patch" pattern containing only integer values. Assuming a zero value for patch number. Please fix this in the metadata.xml file of the extension.

Thanking You

Sonali Patro 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yhan
17-Peridot
(To:sonali1)

Hi @sonali1,

As the error message states, that extension's version does not match the major.minor.patch pattern.  Modify packageVersion="2.0.0"  from the packageVersion property in the extension's metadata.xml, then try again.

Thanks,

/Yoyo

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sonali1
6-Contributor

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Progress-gauge-import-failed-in-Thingworx-9-1/m-p/706541#M49877

I followed the above link but this didn't work out.

Thanking You

Sonali Patro

yhan
17-Peridot

Hi @sonali1,

I can import ProgressGauge1.zip attached in the answer of this community post. I'm using TWX 9.1.2. 

Is it the same error when you import the new ProgressGauge1.zip?

Thanks,

/Yoyo

sonali1
6-Contributor
(To:yhan)

Yes , its giving me the same error.

I am using 9.1.2 twx version.

yhan
17-Peridot

Hi @sonali1,

As the error message states, that extension's version does not match the major.minor.patch pattern.  Modify packageVersion="2.0.0"  from the packageVersion property in the extension's metadata.xml, then try again.

Thanks,

/Yoyo

sonali1
6-Contributor
(To:yhan)

I was able to import the extension now without any error.

The widget was also now visible on the widget pane.

Top Tags