cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Property Display widget DisclosureControl not showing

rogerjn
11-Garnet

Property Display widget DisclosureControl not showing

I have ThingWorx 8.5 installed and when i am using the new themeable Property Display widget all my properties is showing as modal popups instead of showing the value.

PropertyDisplay

I found that this is controlled with the DisclosureControl setting on the widget, but this setting is nowhere to be found in the properties of the widget!

Where should it be located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The DisclosureControl property is available when both the VerticalMode and MultiLine properties are checked. In addition to the DisclosureControl Property, the ValueMaxWidth and ValueMaxHeight properties become available. When these values are large enough to show all the data, the data will be displayed and the modal pop-up links are not shown

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

The DisclosureControl property is available when both the VerticalMode and MultiLine properties are checked. In addition to the DisclosureControl Property, the ValueMaxWidth and ValueMaxHeight properties become available. When these values are large enough to show all the data, the data will be displayed and the modal pop-up links are not shown

Top Tags