cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

RSM extension

VS_10112707
11-Garnet

RSM extension

SCM extension download how can i download RSM And SCMextension ?

getting this error while installing SCM

Could not find extension (TWX_Converge_Core_ExtensionPackage:0.0.0) depended upon by TWX_Converge_RSM_Core_ExtensionPackage:9.2.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @PT_10116336 ,

The Converge Core extension is part of ThingWorx Utility core extension. When you download Utility Core Extension, there will be multiple folders inside it which you have to import. For Ex: utl-core, utl-styles, ut-connector-utl.

bchaudhary_0-1642163072588.png

Pls check the attached snippet of Metadata.xml of util core.

Revert back if you still face any issues.

Regards

Bhawna

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @VS_10112707 , 

There will be multiple folders under utilities SCM extension so  you need to import them in specific order (eg SCM, RSM core etc). The error you are getting shows that you need to import RSM extension packages before SCM. so please import RSM core and RSM file transfer and than install SCM package.

Please feel free to revert in case you still face any issues.

Thanks

Bhawna

where i can find RSM extension ? can you share link if possible

Hello @VS_10112707 , 

Firstly download from the support portal : https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=TWX

SCM.png

 and then after downloading the SCM from this portal you can find RSM extension.  check the below given screenshot:

SCM folder.png

Download in the same order as they have mentioned.

P.S. First you need to import the ThingWorx Utlities Core and thn SCM.

Regards

Bhawna

Hi Bhawna,

If i try to import RSM core, then also it gives me error below :

Could not find extension (TWX_Converge_Core_ExtensionPackage:0.0.0) depended upon by TWX_Converge_RSM_Core_ExtensionPackage:9.3.0

Hello @PT_10116336 ,

The Converge Core extension is part of ThingWorx Utility core extension. When you download Utility Core Extension, there will be multiple folders inside it which you have to import. For Ex: utl-core, utl-styles, ut-connector-utl.

bchaudhary_0-1642163072588.png

Pls check the attached snippet of Metadata.xml of util core.

Revert back if you still face any issues.

Regards

Bhawna

Top Tags