cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Regarding pie chart, donut chart.

Bhanu_Manoj
9-Granite

Regarding pie chart, donut chart.

Hi All,

I have an infotable to store marks of students which has a field named "marks". Can I get the count of students who got 90,75, 35 etc.... Example 7 students scored 90, 3 students scored 50.

I need the percentage of students that scored particular mark. In above case 70 percent scored 90 marks, 30 percent scored 50 marks.

I am trying to use Donut chart to represent the percentage of occurance of each mark.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhanu.

@CarlesColl 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Bhanu_Manoj ,

The chart you are looking for does not appear to be available as an out of the box choice. I did some searching and did find something that might meet your needs.

Pie Chart to Donut Chart and add boundary to the bar chart , this is a custom widget.

Good Luck

Peter

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Bhanu_Manoj ,

The chart you are looking for does not appear to be available as an out of the box choice. I did some searching and did find something that might meet your needs.

Pie Chart to Donut Chart and add boundary to the bar chart , this is a custom widget.

Good Luck

Peter

Top Tags