cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Remote Connection

mtahir1
9-Granite

Remote Connection

Hi!

I want to use the remote connection option on thingworx to connect to different thingworx servers. I want one of my servers to be a host and others to be clients. 

Initially I just need the connection and to know which server is up and running and which is down. 

But I cannot understand how to configure this and where to start. I have a remotething template but it does not have any place to put configurations. 

Can anyone help please.

Thingworx ver 8.2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cdovholuk
6-Contributor
(To:mtahir1)

I'm not sure what you're trying to do - but maybe if you search through the online help for 'federation' it'll help. Generally you wouldn't stand up a full instance of thingworx to be the 'client' - you'd use an EMS or a java/c sdk for that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cdovholuk
6-Contributor
(To:mtahir1)

I'm not sure what you're trying to do - but maybe if you search through the online help for 'federation' it'll help. Generally you wouldn't stand up a full instance of thingworx to be the 'client' - you'd use an EMS or a java/c sdk for that.

Top Tags