cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Remote thing properties dont update

drieder
15-Moonstone

Remote thing properties dont update

Hello,

i have created a remote thing in one Composer and wanted to associate it with another thing from a different composer. Trough the federation subsystem configurations the two composer are successfully connected. Also i was able to bind the properties of the thing to the remote thing from the other server. 

My problem is that the values of the remote Thing do not update, even though the "original thing" changes it Values. How is this possible when the properties of this "original thing" are bound to the remote thing?

Thank you for your help

1 REPLY 1
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:drieder)

Hi @drieder would it be possible to share screenshots of how the bindings are done between both entities from different platforms and how is the Data Change setup for the thing where you do not see the property update?

Are they any binding errors or any other property update errors in the ApplicationLog which you can share here.

Top Tags